Peasley Transfer & Storage is proud to be the Idaho moving company that has earned the trust of generations of families and businesses in Boise and the surrounding areas for over 125 years. Our reputation was earned the old fashioned way - honoring our commitment to quality service and making the moving process as hassle free as possible for our clients. If you are seeking an organized, stress-free, and competitively priced moving process, Peasley is the right provider of moving and storage services for you.
We understand the complexities of planning a residential move and take them into consideration during the planning phase so that the moving phase does not become an overwhelming experience. Whether your residential move is next door in Boise or to another state, we apply the same planning, experience and dependable service. As your Idaho residential moving company, we will be there every step of the way - from the initial estimate process through the delivery of the last piece of furniture in your residence.
It was nice to know that everything was taken care of in a professional way. Thank you! — Tracy C., 6/29/2017See What 67 Customers are Saying
What We Promise Every Residential Moving Customer
- Deliver the services and customer service just as we promise
- Operate with our customers' best interest in mind
- Offer a broad scope of high-quality moving and storage related solutions
- Help each customer to plan their move to be as cost effective as possible
- Maintain flexibility and attentiveness to customer’s needs before, during, and after the move
- Provide DOT inspected, clean, good condition equipment
- Provide drug free, background checked, professional, highly trained employees ready to work
- Take the necessary steps to protect customer’s homes and belongings against accidental damage
- Offer the little extras that most customers don't expect of a moving company
- Promptly notify our customers in the event their home or belongings are accidentally damaged
- Process and resolve all damage claims fairly and efficiently