Boise Interstate Moving
Peasley Transfer & Storage is proud to be an agent for Allied Van Lines, one of the most trusted names worldwide when it comes to interstate moving. The process of relocating to another state involves a seemingly endless list of things to think about - we specialize in professionally handling the move itself, allowing you to focus instead on far more important matters including, but not limited to, finding a new home and preparing for your lifestyle in a new state.
Our comprehensive interstate moving services are unmatched by any other moving company in the Treasure Valley. With Peasley Transfer's 125+ years of service combined with Allied Van Line's 85+ years of service, you can rest assured that your boise interstate move is in highly experienced hands.
We take great pride in making interstate moves as easy as possible for our valued customers. We begin with a free, no obligation survey designed to explain the moving process, answer your questions, identify the scope and timing of your moving needs, and determine the specific services you would like performed by a professional moving company (i.e. packing services). During this process, a professional Peasley Transfer & Storage Relocation Consultant will perform a walk though of your home using specialized estimating software to accurately calculate the size and weight of your belongings to be moved. Our goal is to provide our customers with a highly accurate cost estimate, so throughout the process we will take the time to ask questions, make suggestions, and gain a clear understanding of your preferences and expectations related to the move.
This is our 3rd or 4th move with Peasley and I have to say, they did an outstanding job once again! S.E. was very helpful, professional and responsive. I really appreciated all her assistance. The crew was very courteous, careful and thorough. I couldn't recommend any improvements. THANK YOU for taking the stress out of moving! — Natasha B., 10/11/2017See What 72 Customers are Saying
After our thorough interstate move survey has been completed, your Relocation Consultant will provide you with a detailed written estimate outlining the specific items being moved on a room by room basis, identification of any/all other moving-related services you have requested, and notation of any special requests and preferences. The next step is to review this written estimate with your Relocation Consultant and make any necessary adjustments to the items shipping, services requested, and moving dates (packing/loading/delivery).
Assuming that we have successfully earned your confidence, you will simply provide your Relocation Consultant with signed moving paperwork. At that point, our Operations and Move Management teams will take over the process, coordinating necessary logistics and ensuring all the details of your move proceed smoothly. You will be assigned a designated Move Coordinator who will utilize our proprietary move management system to oversee every step of your move and serve as your single point of contact with the goal of ensuring your complete satisfaction along the way.
Proudly serving the Boise and Treasure Valley area since 1890, Peasley Transfer is standing by to provide unsurpassed Boise interstate moving services to families and businesses alike.
Here are just a few of the reasons why families and businesses hire Peasley Transfer as their Boise interstate movers:
- Professional Qualifications
- Family owned and operated
- High percentage of repeat household and commercial clients
- More 5-star reviews from customers than any other Boise mover
- A+ rating with the BBB
- Top rated agent for Allied Van Lines - providing interstate and worldwide moving services
- Certified ProMover by American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA)
- Unsurpassed quality service
- Peasley Transfer takes pride in each and every job, providing personalized attention, speedy service and reasonable prices
- Check out our testimonials to hear from our satisfied customers!
- Competitive rates
- Free, no obligation estimates
- Low minimum rates for shipments moving under 300 miles
- Refund policy for unused packing materials
- Environmentally conscious
- Helpful Tools to streamline your moving/storage experience
What You Can Expect During an Interstate Move
Exceptional Customer Service is a trademark at Peasley Transfer & Storage and Allied Van Lines – from your initial contact by phone or our website through the placement of your last piece of furniture on moving day, you can rest assured that our team is dedicated to earning your satisfaction with our services.
- Packing Services - Whether you opt for our Full Packing, Partial Packing, Fragile Only Packing, or DIY Packing, Peasley Transfer offers a range of solutions to accommodate your packing needs.
- Moving Services
- Loading - Before loading your belongings and furniture on our truck, we take the time to ensure that all items are properly packed, protected, and documented on an inventory check sheet. Once confirmed, your belongings are carefully loaded and staged on our moving truck in a manner to protect them from damage.
- Transportation - Safety and protection of your belongings is a top-priority for us and our moving trailers provide suspension systems with air ride protection. Our professional drivers are fully licensed and certified, and are personally committed to making sure that the transportation of your belongings goes as seamlessly as possible.
- Unloading - Upon delivering your belongings at their final destination, we take inventory while unloading to ensure that each item listed on the inventory check sheet is present and without damage. The professional driver and his/her trained team will carefully place your boxes and furniture into each room as you designate. Re-assembly services will be provided as originally outlined in your signed moving paperwork.
To learn more about planning for an interstate move or to request a free, no obligation moving estimate, please complete our convenient Free Quote Form or contact us by phone at (208) 375-0961.