Interstate Moving, Boise ID.
Interstate Moving In and Out of Boise, Idaho
Start with your Free, No-obligation Quote
Select Your Boise Interstate Moving Services
- Packing – Whether you opt for full-service packing or fragile items only, our moving teams arrive prepared with materials including boxes, tape, cartons, crates, moving blankets, and more.
- Loading – We properly arrange your belongings to ensure they’re protected on the moving truck during transit. We also carefully document your items on an inventory sheet so nothing gets left behind.
- Transportation – Peasley Transfer drivers are fully licensed and certified, and are committed to the safe and timely transport of your household items.
- Unloading – We carefully unload belongings from the moving truck (checking them against the inventory sheet,) to avoid damage. Your assigned moving team will also place boxes and furniture in the rooms you’ve designated.
- Professional Qualifications
- Family owned and operated
- High percentage of repeat household and commercial clients
- More 5-star reviews from customers than any other Boise mover
- A+ rating with the BBB
- Top rated agent for Allied Van Lines - providing interstate and worldwide moving services
- Certified ProMover by American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA)
- Unsurpassed quality service
- Peasley Transfer takes pride in each and every job, providing personalized attention, speedy service and reasonable prices
- Check out our testimonials to hear from our satisfied customers!
- Competitive rates
- Free, no obligation estimates
- Low minimum rates for shipments moving under 300 miles
- Refund policy for unused packing materials
- Environmentally conscious
- Helpful Tools to streamline your moving/storage experience
I want to thank Brian for his honest prediction and evaluation of moving from Boise to Nampa. I want to thank Cisco for his expert organization of getting things out of my House and organized into the truck and from truck to my new home. I want to thank Gary and Jose for their quick and careful care of my worldly goods. And thank you Roger for your follow up to ensure the job was taken care of properly. — Peggy D., 9/27/2018See What 82 Customers are Saying