How Professional Movers Make Moving Interstate Simple
There's no rule that moving interstate should be complicated. In fact, there's one way you can guarantee it goes smoothly: by hiring a team of professional movers to help you out. Leave the heavy lifting to the experts so you can focus on settling down in your new home.
3 Ways Professional Movers Simplify Interstate Moves
There's so much to worry about when moving. In addition to boxing up belongings in your home, you also need to:
- Acquire state driver's licenses and license plates
- Register children in their new school district
- Finalize paperwork for your new home
While these responsibilities can't be handled by movers, there are several moving-day tasks they can take care of, including:
Peasley crew showed up on time and handled everything really well and was done within the estimate time that was quoted, which was unbelievable for the snowy blizzard conditions that surprised everyone. Thank you for doing a great job! Your folks will always be recommended by my family and I. --Dave — David S., 4/18/2017See What 62 Customers are Saying
- Packing – No one looks forward to packing. And believe it or not, there is a right way to pack belongings. Professional movers can take care of this time-consuming task. They'll arrive ready to go with plenty of boxes, cartons and other packing supplies, carefully arranging items to ensure they stay safe during the journey.
- Loading and Unloading – Loading a moving truck is like playing Tetris. Pieces need to be arranged properly to maximize space and keep items secure. After carefully packing belongings, professional movers will load and organize items, protecting them from damage. A moving company will also come ready with proper padding and equipment, so fragile furniture isn't bouncing off the walls of the truck.
- Transportation – Moving interstate on your own means you’re responsible for driving the moving truck. And if you don’t have previous experience doing so, navigating a bulky, unwieldy truck is challenging. When you hire professionals, they'll transport all your belongings to your new home. Drivers are experienced in navigating busy streets and narrow roads, and will see that your belongings arrive safely.
Moving Interstate With Peasley Transfer & Storage
Peasley Transfer & Storage's interstate moving services are unmatched by any other moving company in the Treasure Valley. For over 125 years, we’ve worked to make moving a simple, pain-free process.
From the get-go, the Peasley team is here to answer your questions about moving, identify a timeline and uncover what services you’ll need. Whether you just need our help driving the moving truck, or are looking for a full-service move, Peasley is dedicated to providing a top-tier experience every step of the way.